Integrate Spring project into codebase
Points Estimate: 8
As an innovator developing a web-based service...
I need short-term help from an experienced Java engineer...
So that I can integrate and customise open source Spring projects with my codebase.
1. End to End Integration
2. Quality Code
3. Working Tests
I'm a London-based Java software developer/engineer with 15 years' development and architectural experience building enterprise-scale web applications for large global organsiations.
I provide Java software development services for individuals and globally distributed agile teams, building or customising open-source software to deliver quality solutions efficiently.
The Spring-based projects that I specialise in are Spring Social, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Data Rest, Spring Roo, Spring Webflow, Spring Security and Spring Security OAuth
Please get in touch via Linked-In , Stack-Overflow, or email me at (my first name) @ opensourceagility.com if you need help developing or integrating Spring projects into your codebase
- Building Java clients for a variety of SaaS API's using Spring Social
- Early adopting/beta-testing of Identity Provider service API for a blue-chip Cloud SaaS provider
- Designing OAuth API platforms
- Building Spring Data plugins for NoSQL databases such as Amazon DynamoDB
- Integration assistance and advice for agile teams
- If you are unsure of how much time you will require or whether I'll be able to help you, please drop me a line and I'll be happy to discuss your requirements in more detail.
- Not a problem, I often work with a clients with a proprietary codebase and am adaptable in terms of your chosen way of working.
- It's often possible to modularise the project so that the bulk of the customisation and development work is done on private GitHub repositories outside of your codebase and merged later.
- I'm happy to sign an NDA as required.